Thursday, February 19, 2009

Incorrect

It looks as though Clara did not read the ransom note very well. It specified that I, The Black Duckie-going under the name Alice Cooper at the time, wanted 2 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars.


She provided 2 Kathryn Beich Krunch Fund Raising Bars. Whatever those are.


So, because of this, Clara will only get 1 of her 15 duckies back.


Also in the note yesterday I told her not to call the police or to discuss this with anyone. But, since this kidnapping has been the talk of the staff and a chocolate donation collection was set up, I think that she blabbed.


For Friday's task, let's hope that she follows directions.



As always,

Quack Quack.


--The Black Duckie--

2 comments:

James and Dolley Madison said...

Oh woe is me!! The duckies are out there in this cold cruel world along with the sinister Black Duckie! Has he no shame!! Why or why has Clara's duckies been taken!

James and Dolley Madison said...

Black Duckie -- You can't keep Clara away from her duckies!! Have you no heart!