Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Returned

All of the ducks are now returned. As the ducks were returned, I kept track.


The first duck was returned amongst animal friends in the library.



The 2nd and 3rd ducks were in cubbies in 2 kindergarten rooms.




The 4th, 5th, and 6th ducks were in the refrigerator in the nurse's office.

The 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th ducks were in the Safari hunt; each in a room with a clue leading to the next, with the last in Sue's office.


And the 11th-15th ducks were put on the cake.

(before)



(after and after)


I just wish that I had pictures of all of the ducks in their returned spots. I didn't get the chance to take pictures of all of them, as sometimes I had to work fast. But I had a blast doing this.



Clara is now very happy that she has all of her duckies back. She is safegaurding them, especially from me.


As always and for the last time,

Quack Quack.

--The Black Duckie--

aka Meredith and accomplice Lora Linn

No comments: